TCE Cell One
The TCE Cell One is an electrochemical test cell with two compartments that can be separated from each other by a membrane or other porous or ion conducting media.
Two inlets on each side enable the insertion of reference electrodes or capillaries for filling, or pressure relief. Custom current collector electrodes on the cell ends allow for the use of various electrode materials, including elemental lithium.
With an electrolyte volume of only approx. 1.8 ml, the TCE Cell One is ideal for lab scale testing of novel electrolytes and their interplay with custom separator materials.
The cell is fully sealed and air-tight, therefore allowing a preparation inside a glovebox and measurement outside.
- Two fittings for fixing capillaries or reference electrodes.
- Two blank plugs.
- Two fittings for building a metallic lithium reference electrode.
- Connection cables, special tools for fixing and detaching current collector electrodes.
- Two fixtures that can be used for keeping the test cell in place during assembly and measurements.
- No electrodes included! Electrodes have to be selected and ordered separately.
- No membrane included!